Subdivision and planning applications
The Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC) is responsible for approving all subdivision applications in our state. To ensure that we deal with your applications efficiently we have made a number of changes to the way things have been done in the past:
- Online lodgement of applications for approval of freehold or survey strata subdivision and amalgamations
- The forms are now clearer and more self-explanatory.
- Conditions imposed on a subdivision are explained using simple English.
- The model conditions and determination notices are available on the website and updated regularly.
- A standard plan process has been introduced for strata, freehold and survey strata subdivisions, where all plans are lodged directly with Landgate and applications for endorsement of plan (form 1C) are lodged directly with the WAPC.
What this will mean to you is a system that is easier to understand, more effective and more efficient.
If you have registered an application and wish to follow it up please click here.
This is a printer friendly version of the web page available at http://planning.wa.gov.au/616.asp