Please note all application forms are interactive pdf files. You can complete on the screen but can not submit electronically. To submit an application, download the form from the page, complete the form on screen and print copies of your completed form. Please be advised that files cannot be saved unless you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat.
Please be aware that the agendas and minutes of WAPC meetings are made available on the PlanningWA website. As a result, information supplied to the WAPC relevant to your application or to assist the WAPC in making a determination may be subject to public access.
Following the annual review of fees and charges, the new fees for the 2016/17 financial year for Form 1A – Application for approval of freehold or survey strata subdivision are:
- Amalgamation - $2,153
- 2 lots up to and including 100 lots - $2,985 plus $68 per lot
- 101 lots and greater - $9,798 plus $24 per lot for every lot in excess of 100 lots
This is the only fee increase in WAPC statutory fees effective from 1 July 2016 with all other fees remaining at the 2015/16 rates.
Freehold or survey-strata subdivision
- Application guide & fee schedule - April 2016
- Application form 1A
You can submit and pay Form 1A online
Once the application is successful and login credentials have been received, you can log in via online lodgement
Guidance notes for using ePlan and technical support are available from the login page.
- Application form 1A
- Acid sulfate soils applicant self-assessment form
- Flow chart of subdivision process
Endorsement of deposited plan, survey-strata plan or strata plan
- Application form 1C
You can apply to submit eClearances and pay Form1C online.
Once the application is successful and login credentials have been received you can log in via online lodgement
Guidance notes for surveyors as well as technical support are available from the login page.
- Application form 1C (PDF)
Amended plan/s for freehold or survey-strata subdivision
Reconsideration of WAPC decision on freehold or survey-strata subdivision
Certificate of approval for a strata plan, re-subdivision or consolidation
- Application Guide - valid 1 July 2013
- Application form 24 June 2010
- Schedule of fees - Form 24 - valid from 1 July 2013
- Certificate of Grant of Approval - Form 26
Other relevant links:
- Model conditions schedule- contains conditions that the WAPC may impose for subdivisions, survey stratas and strata applications.
- Determination notices schedule - contains text in determination notices that are issued by the WAPC for subdivisions, survey strata and strata applications.