The Central Regions Land Capacity Analysis provides a broad overview of the land capacity of settlements in the Mid West, Gascoyne and Goldfields–Esperance regions with respect to forecast population growth. Based on the content of applicable local planning instruments, it examines existing and future land capacity in each local government.
The documents available below present the land-use supply mapping and associated analysis for each local government area in these regions. It is intended that they will be amended periodically to reflect future updates to local planning instruments as relevant.
The information within the documents has been prepared for guidance purposes only. For selected regional centres the WAPC undertakes a more comprehensive analysis of land supply through their Regional Land Supply Assessments.
- Shire of Carnarvon (pdf 5.1 MB)
- Shire of Exmouth (pdf 3.4 MB)
- Shire of Shark Bay (pdf 4.9 MB)
- Shire of Upper Gascoyne (pdf 4.7 MB)
- Shire of Carnamah (pdf 3.4 MB)
- Shire of Chapman Valley (pdf 5.2 MB)
- Shire of Coorow (pdf 3.6 MB)
- Shire of Cue (pdf 3.3 MB)
- City of Greater Geraldton (pdf 5.9 MB)
- Shire of Irwin (pdf 3.7 MB)
- Shire of Meekatharra (pdf 4.8 MB)
- Shire of Mingenew (pdf 3.3 MB)
- Shire of Morawa (pdf 3.3 MB)
- Shire of Mount Magnet (pdf 3.3 MB)
- Shire of Murchison (pdf 4.7 MB)
- Shire of Northampton (pdf 6.2 MB)
- Shire of Perenjori (pdf 3.3 MB)
- Shire of Sandstone (pdf 3.3 MB)
- Shire of Three Springs (pdf 3.3 MB)
- Shire of Wiluna (pdf 4.7 MB)
- Shire of Yalgoo (pdf 3.3 MB)