Do you want to have a say about a range of planning issues?
Public consultation is an important part of the planning process. Through our online consultation page, you can share your thoughts and opinions on a range of proposed policies and plans before they are finalised.
Current public consultations open for comment:
- Peel Region Scheme 044/41–Nambeelup North Industrial Zone, Lots 89 & 109 Readheads Road, Nambeelup
Submissions close, Wednesday 27 February 2019
- Greater Bunbury Region Scheme Development Application 602–65–1—Reserve 6962 Stirling Street, Bunbury
Submissions close Thursday, 15 November 2018
- Metropolitan Region Scheme Minor Amendment 1343/57 - South East and South West Districts Omnibus 3
Submissions close Friday, 23 November 2018
- Planning for entertainment noise in the Northbridge area
Submissions close Friday, 26 November 2018
- Metropolitan Region Scheme Minor Amendment 1346/57 - Lots 705—708 Armadale Road, Treeby
Submissions close Friday, 14 December 2018
- Draft State Planning Policy 2.4: Basic raw materials
Submissions close Friday, 25 January 2019