Do you want to have a say about a range of planning issues?
Public consultation is an important part of the planning process. Through our online consultation page, you can share your thoughts and opinions on a range of proposed policies and plans before they are finalised.
Current public consultations open for comment:
- Planning Reform Green Paper
Submissions close Friday, 20 July 2018
- Greater Bunbury Region Scheme DAP proposal - Lot 54 Vittoria Road, Glen Iris
Submissions close Thursday, 26 July 2018
- Draft Position Statement on Renewable Energy Facilities
Submissions close Friday, 27 July 2018
- Swan Valley planning review report
Submissions close Thursday, 30 August 2018
- Metropolitan Region Scheme Minor Amendment 1342/57 - Eric Singleton Reserve and Environs
Submissions close Friday, 31 August 2018
- Metropolitan Region Scheme Amendment 1339/57 - North-East and North-West Districts Omnibus 2
Submissions close Friday, 21 September2018