The committee was established to oversee and provide direction for planning in the Perth central area. It exercises delegated authority to deal with the City of Perth local planning scheme and scheme amendments; the Metropolitan Region Scheme and amendments; subdivisions, strata titles, leases and licences; and development on reserved land in the City of Perth.
Communications with the committee should be through Committee Support only.
Please do not contact committee members direct.
- Mr David Caddy - Chairman, WAPC
- Ms Lorissa Kelly - Nominee of the Director General, Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage
- Mr Tony Blackwell - Professions representative
- Ms Alison Devellerez - Professions representative
- Mr Frank Marra - Chief Executive Officer, LandCorp
- Mr Sean Henriques - Chief Executive Officer, Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority
- Mr Hamish Beck - Chairperson, Swan River Trust
- Mr Eric Lumsden- Chief Commissioner, City of Perth
- Mr Nigel Hindmarsh - Department of Communities
- Mr Richard Sellers - Acting Director General, Department of Transport
- Mr Geoffrey Warn - Government architect