Directions 2031 - Pages 1 - 17 (7881.78 KB)
Directions 2031 - Pages 18 - 31 (3414.05 KB)
Directions 2031 - Pages 32 - 57 (9067.85 KB)
Directions 2031 - Pages 58 - 103 (6159.50 KB)
- The Housing we’d Choose: a study for Perth and Peel
- Delivering Directions 2031 - Annual Report Card
- Central Metropolitan Perth Sub-regional Strategy - Draft
- Outer Metropolitan Perth and Peel Sub-regional Strategy - Draft
- What was said about Directions 2031
- Diverse City by Design – housing case studies
Directions 2031 recognises the benefits of a more consolidated city while working from historic patterns of urban growth. Importantly, the framework sets achievable goals that will promote housing affordability over the longer term. Directions 2031 addresses urban growth needs and also takes into consideration the need to protect our natural ecosystems.
The framework provides for different lifestyle choices, vibrant nodes for economic and social activity and a more sustainable urban transport network. The framework will also encourage a long-term approach to the provision of infrastructure in an economically sustainable way.