Guildford Road from East Parade to Tonkin Highway
Amendment Report (5.01 MB)
Amending Plan 3.2492 (1.47 MB)
Detail Plan 1.6236 (853.98 KB)
Detail Plan 1.6260 (1.21 MB)
Detail Plan 1.6261 (1.23 MB)
Detail Plan 1.6262 (905.16 KB)
Detail Plan 1.6275 (1.02 MB)
Submission Form (27.02 KB)
Call for Public Submissions
The Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC) intends to amend the Metropolitan Region Scheme (MRS) for land in the local governments of Bayswater and Vincent and is seeking public comment.
The amendment seeks to modify the Primary Regional Road (PRR) reservation boundaries currently reserved in the MRS for the section of Guildford Road between East Parade and Tonkin Highway.
Amending the PRR reservation for this section of Guildford Road will provide clarity and certainty for future road planning/development and facilitate orderly land use planning to occur along this corridor.
The plans showing the proposed change and the WAPC’s amendment report which explains the proposal, will be available for public inspection, free of charge from Tuesday 13 December 2016 to Friday 17 March 2017 at:
- Western Australian Planning Commission, 140 William Street, Perth
- J S Battye Library, Level 3 Alexander Library Building, Perth Cultural Centre
- City of Perth, Council House, 27 St Georges Terrace, Perth
- City of Fremantle, Town Hall Centre, 8 William Street, Fremantle
- City of Bayswater, Civic Centre & Council Chambers, 61 Broun Avenue, Morley
- City of Vincent, Administration & Civic Centre, 244 Vincent Street, Leederville
- Main Roads WA, Don Aitken Building, Waterloo Crescent, East Perth
Documents can also be viewed above.
Any person who desires to make a submission to support, object or provide comment on any part of the proposed amendment should do so on a Form 41, which is available from the display locations, the amendment report and for download above.
Submissions can be lodged via email@example.com or by post to:
Western Australian Planning Commission
Locked Bag 2506
Perth WA 6001
Submissions close 5pm, Friday 17 March 2017. Late submissions will not be considered.