Appointment to the Western Australian Planning Commission
If you are interested in being appointed to the Western Australian Planning Commission or one of its committees, please complete the WAPC Membership - CV Proforma and forward it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising which committee you are interested in. Your CV will be placed on file for a one year period and considered when vacancies arise during that year.
WAPC Membership - CV Proforma (27.50 KB)
The committee was established to oversee and provide direction for planning in the Perth central area. It exercises delegated authority to deal with the City of Perth local planning scheme and scheme amendments; the Metropolitan Region Scheme and amendments; subdivisions, strata titles, leases and licences; and development on reserved land in the City of Perth.
Communications with the committee should be through Committee Support only.
Please do not contact committee members direct.
- Mr Eric Lumsden - Chairman, WAPC
- Ms Gail McGowan - Director General, Department of Planning
- Mr Tony Blackwell - Professions representative
- Cr Judy McEvoy - Chairperson, City of Perth Planning Committee
- Ms Alison Devellerez - Professions representative
- Mr Frank Marra - LandCorp
- Mr Kieran Kinsella - Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority
- Mr Hamish Beck - Swan River Trust
- Lord Mayor Lisa Scaffidi - Lord Mayor, City of Perth
- Mr Nigel Hindmarsh - Housing Authority
- Mr Richard Sellers - Department of Transport (appointed by WAPC for Public Transport Authority)
- Mr Geoffrey Warn - Government architect